Server/network problem

Hello,

I am having a very strange problem between 3 of the computers at work (small business) - we pay for IT support but they say that they cannot find a problem so therefore are unable to help.

I'll try to explain the problem -

We have a server/network with 8 computers and phones.

Computer (computer 1) is where the IT support have looked but see no problem.
On all the computers we have Roboform toolbar and programme and also Avaya Phone manager.
Computer 2 - sometimes logs in to Computer 1's Phone Manager automatically without asking which causes Computer 2 to make phone calls through Computer 1's phone!
We have spoken to the software developers who also have no idea how to help.

Now computer 3, is also logging in to Computer 1, but on roboform, which means they have full access to all computer 1's passwords which they have saved. I deleted the Roboform profile on Computer 3 and created a new profile - but when I checked on Computer 1 - their profile is now deleted and is now logged in as Computer 3!! Again, contacted software developers who have no idea...

I hope some of that makes sense...

If someone has any ideas please let me know, it's driving me mad and also very unsecure!!

Thanks,

Jai

Hello,

Thank you very much for this but there is still nothing here to help us. We have also spoken to them twice who have asked us to reinstall our software on both computers, set up the usernames again etc but still the same problem.
The thing is, is that it's not just this programme it's the Roboform too...

Thanks,

Jai

Back