SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel v1

DjKraid

I just want to throw this out here because I had issues with finding drivers and software for the SideWinder Racing Wheel. It also took me some time to find any info about its compatibility with Windows 7 and all I found was some articles claiming that it was compatible and some that said the exact opposite.
Thanks to how hard it is to find any details about the set I have decided to compile a list of all the games that actually supports it. The wheel is compatible with Windows 7 (x64) but the issues is in the games not recognizing it. So far I haven't got to test that many games..in fact I have only tested one game properly and confirmed that it works but I'll get busy over the weekends.
It's worth mentioning that Windows 7 installed some default drivers but I had to install the software to actually be able to use the wheel in-game...even tho the software itself isn't usable and it's made for Win98. I can share the setup files too, just send me a message and we will figure out how to do it (mail, dropbox or some other way).

I have listed some of the games that I have got on some drm and as hard copy's (CD/DVD) but if you want me to test more games then please comment below or throw me a line on Steam.

The list can be found here (scroll down).

Back