Inactive Sieko laptop monitor going grey? Hijack file attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased this laptop in January of 2009. Other than having to have the fan replaced, it's served me well. But now, the monitor randomly goes grey, as it is now. I ran the hijack file while it was grey so that there might be something in there that could help. I played with all the settings and even reloaded a previous save to a time that this did not occure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've also posted this in the Laptop forums in hopes to get more eyes looking.

Thank you,
Craig

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    12.7 KB · Views: 1
It is possible that you have hardware problem. I would check my laptop with an external monitor, if it works fine you can sure that you video card and software are ok and the problem is in laptops screen.

Craig, technically you have posted in the wrong forum for a 'grey screen' and posting in multiple forums for the same problem is not encouraged. We also don 'screen' for malware using HJT.

However, I did look at the log and you do have malware: One I could see is MDTARDUS.DLL> Trojan.Agent/Gen-JeJe. There is most likely other.

If you can manage it, Please follow the steps HERE in our Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread.

Leave the logs for our review.

You have a 64bit system and HijackThis doesn't scan well on that- the other programs will give us the information we need.

Please note: Do not be following directions in multiple forums at the same time. This can harm your system and it is also wasting our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back