Sims2 double deluxe restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i bought the sims 2 double deluxe like 2 days ago from the store i installed everything was fine when i click on the shortcut it goes to launch screen but when i click play to start game, the pc restarts this only happens for the game the pc works ok..... i tryed reinsalling, i did a virus scan(none) the cd rom works ok it burns cds, and plays movies i dont know what to do can anyone help!!!!!!!!!

Yes

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

so do i have to download cause its alo of other links when i clicked the one you posted and i dont know whatone t go to now

never mind c the one in red i will try thanks

The main ones are Video and audio, basically any driver that may be associated with game playing
You are best to download and install them all, except BIOS (sometimes called firmware or Rom)

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

Then try the Dell link again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back