Skyrim still not stable

DKRON

Does anyone know of ways to make skyrim stable, either v-sync patch or certain tweaking combinations. Also i don't think crossfire is working still, just very laggy with sudden movements and with v-sync off it does rip alot but i can live with that.

Even overclocking my cpu to 3.5GHz made it worse

Yeah, I think we need a bit more info to help here. I play Skyrim with a boatload of mods and have no stability issues at all. Have you done any manual customizing of your ini files? Have you changed your gridload settings at all?

just sudden frame rate drops and a weird water sound every time a bug is happening, like mostly near water but it'll flash ever item on screen and also make animals levitate. I have gone through the official NVIDIA tweaking guide and set all the ini files recommended for best stability

its working :) after lots on mods and the new high detail DLC, v-sync works perfectly and only slows down when occasionally loading the mods

well I downloaded the high def pack dlc and a heap of mods to do with updated graphics and it just worked, so no idea

Back