Smartphone Buying Guide: Best 2012 Phones (So Far)

In the future, at a minimum, you should include the screen size and resolution. For example, the Nokia Lumia 900 has a (pathetic) 4.3" 800 x 480 SAMOLED+ w/ClearBlack.

You forgot to mention that Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) also have "pathetic" 800 x 480 resolution. By the way Lumia 900 ClearBlack AMOLED display has its subpixels in an RGB arrangement, meaning you'll get better fine-grain detail on the 900 while also avoiding the subtle color-fringing.

If Nokia came out with a slider, I'd buy it. If it wasn't for the LG quantum (a slider) on ATT, I probably wouldn't have a smartphone today.

Good point, I still have good memories of Tytn II (bit heavy yes, but KB was excellent). But I think if the put something like Swype on their sets, that will bring lots of ease of use.

I really like the Nokia. As soon as it comes to Verizon or my contract expires it is my next phone.

I'm currently on Sprint service and I'm considering upgrading from my Nexus S. I think the Galaxy Nexus is still on the top of my list but I'm eager to see what will be released in the coming months!

I hope they hurry up with the Galaxy S3 for Sprint. I just became eligible for an upgrade this week and I've been very close to throwing my Hero out the window on the interstate for months now!!!!

Why do these comparison articles never mention the fact that battery life on the Droids sucks?? What good is a mobile phone if you have to plug it in every five minutes?? That's a deal breaker. Can't believe people are buying these things.

Back