Software backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bellb

Hi, Well at the moment I have a Vista 32bit, but I am wanting Vista 64bit on my computer and I need a program that can back-up ALL my programs so that I can transfer them onto my new hard drive that contains the 64bit system.
The reason I want this is because i have almost 200 program and most only have one activation so I will lose all the programs if this isnt possible.
now I know I read about a program that does this but i have forgotten the name.
Someone please help me in finding this program that backs-up all of the programs with it already activated.

Somehow I doubt it's possible, but I don't know for sure. Why not just view your license key for each program and write them down then reinstall them? Might be a pain, but if you want them bad enough...

I have tried that once before and it doesnt work for some of the programs because once you have used the code once ti cannot be used again
but i do know you can do it because iv seen the program, I just cannot remember what it is called.

Paragon Disk Image and Macrium Reflect will also do the job. In addition to Program Files I would also backup Documents and Settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back