Some websites suddenly stopped loading correctly

Daniel Gomez

Like the title states, some websites suddenly won't load completely and others will. I already tried other browser, I use Chrome and downloaded Mozilla. I also tried deleting my history, caché, passwords and everything from both browsers, ran CCleaner, disable the firewall, changed the DNS, flushed the DNS and everything I could find on this kind of forums. I don't think it's my router because one particular site I use for work, and the one I'm more desperate about, loads from my phone, and my phone it's connected to the same router and modem.

Have you restarted the router?

Can you give an example of a failing site URL?

Yes, I tried restarting it and resetting it with the button on the back.

The site I'm having the most problem it's www.upwork.com

Since I wrote this I also tried to change the MTU setting and didn't work either.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Here's a screenshot, I think this is what you meant.

9sHi0

It's in spanish, I don't know if you can read it or if you want I can translate.

The command is PATHPING; you are showing PING.
it starts off like
pathping www.upwork.com

Tracing route to www.upwork.com [104.16.54.15]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
0 jeffpc7 [xxx]
1 localrouter [xxx]
2 xxx
3 agg60.wlvgcabn02h.socal.rr.com [24.30.172.109]
4 agg22.vnnycajz02r.socal.rr.com [72.129.14.168]
5 agg29.tustcaft01r.socal.rr.com [72.129.13.2]
6 bu-ether26.tustca4200w-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.109.3.232]
7 agg5.tustcaft01r.socal.rr.com [66.109.1.219]
8 las-b21-link.telia.net [62.115.36.57]
9 cloudflare-ic-301668-las-bb1.c.telia.net [62.115.32.214]
10 104.16.54.15

Computing statistics for 250 seconds...

BINGO!! Lines3+4 are terrible; 95% LOST PACKETS. Hate to say but there's nothing we can do to solve it either.

Also line 2,7,8 are public whereas line 3-6 are private addresses (speciousness).

Nothing? At least can You tell what may have cause it?

This started yesterday, can I expect that as started out of nowhere it gets fixed on its own soon?

Thank's Ill delete the image ASAP. Thak you for all of your help, I at least know that I can't do anything to fix it and I can stop trying.

My ISP it's the worst, if I have to rely on them to fix it I'm screwed.
I am afraid so. You took down the trace data, but it is RARE to see private addresses in traceroute - - it's not illegal, but makes one wonder just what they are thinking.

I found this thread pretty helpful as I also have the same webpage slow loading issues. Thanks for all the pointers.

I'm from Venezuela and there's a thread from Reddit that suggests it's a ISP problem. The solution for a lot of people was to use a VPN.

Back