Somekind of Malware Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, about 5 days ago, I noticed a major slow down on startup with my computer. So I did system restore, and after rebooting was told that I couldnt restore my computer to that point in time. And my restore points only went back 3 days, none of which worked. The next day the internet stopped working. So at that point, I started the virus/malware scans. The only way Ive been able to get on the internet now is by ending all 'owner' processes in Task Manager and then about 10-15 min later, the internet will work. Before that I can open the browser, but it just keeps trying to load the page, never being successful. And once I do get it to work, it is much slower than normal. I've attached a HijackThis, ComboFix, and SuperAnti-Spyware logs. Thanks in advance for any help. :) -Mike

hey, is that avg antivirus running it sure looks like it if it is 2 antivirus software can make it very slow?

also i see you have norton av running too please use only 1 antivirus thats probably your problem keep your avast its the best one i see in your log and make sure its up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back