Something random about me

dustin_ds3000

I have been apart of Techspot forums for a long time. I love helping people with their computer problems because its important to me to share the knowledge that I have. I look up to some of the people here, to name a few; SNGX1275, cliffordcooley, LookinAround, red1776, mailpup, Steve, and matt. Im very young as in im only 23 and im in the US Army which I don't really like. My job in the Army is basically fixing computer related problems and IA security. I only joined the Army for job experience. I don't wanna be in the army any more but my wife wants me to stay in because of job security. While in the Army I have saved a lot of money but also I have wasted a lot of money on video games and computer related stuff. I always feel the need to buy a steam game that is on sale that I might play or to buy better computer parts. I know this is completely random but does anyone else wanna share their thoughts.

Thanks for sharing @dustin_ds3000 :cool:
I love helping people with their computer problems because its important to me to share the knowledge that I have.
I share the same sentiments. Learning and then sharing that knowledge is only a natural thing to do.
I look up to some of the people here, to name a few; SNGX1275, cliffordcooley, LookinAround, red1776, mailpup, Steve, and matt.
Thanks for the kind words. I myself look up to everyone mentioned. This is a great community to be a part of. :)

Hi @dustin_ds3000
I love helping people with their computer problems because its important to me to share the knowledge that I have.
I think that's a common bond among all the TechSpot regulars. We like to help by sharing our knowledge while, at the same time, learning through helping as well as from reading the knowledge of others.. It becomes a bonding group effort and help builds our sense of "community"
My job in the Army is basically fixing computer related problems and IA security. I only joined the Army for job experience.
It sounds like you're getting some great hands-on experience. Thank you for joining the army. I wish you well in all your endeavors
While in the Army I have saved a lot of money but also I have wasted a lot of money on video games and computer related stuff.
I believe you're thinking about the right things. Learning to balance saving for the future and family vs. what you want "right now" is another learned experience. And one that will be shared by you and your wife (perhaps, sometimes, quite loudly ;))

I'm sure I speak for all of the TechSpot family here, in wishing you well. Have a good Holiday Season and a Happy and Healthy New Year! :)

Back