Something wrong with my Internet

bielius

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana]Okay, now, I would not write here if I could access google.[/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana]My strange problem is that I can only access some websites, like trueroleplay.com, techspot.com, etc small websites. Skype works, BF3 works, samp works. Just not big sites like google, facebook. I have no idea why would this happen. Tested on stationary PC with cable connection, laptop with Wifi and an iPhone with wifi too. all have the same problem. tried restarting router, restarting pc, etc. Virus? I have no idea. [/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][FONT=Verdana]Maybe some one can atleast google it? as I can't do it myself... thank you all <3[/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana]Okay, now, I would not write here if I could access google.[/FONT][/LEFT]

[LEFT][FONT=Verdana]My strange problem is that I can only access some websites, like trueroleplay.com, techspot.com, etc small websites. Skype works, BF3 works, samp works. Just not big sites like google, facebook. I have no idea why would this happen. Tested on stationary PC with cable connection, laptop with Wifi and an iPhone with wifi too. all have the same problem. tried restarting router, restarting pc, etc. Virus? I have no idea. [/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][FONT=Verdana]Maybe some one can atleast google it? as I can't do it myself... thank you all <3[/FONT][/LEFT]
Well, for starters, try this http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
Paste the URL from the website you're trying to get to into the box that shows "Google.com" w/o the quotes, then click OR just me & it'll tell you if the website is down or if its your pc.

I can't even access that website.
But anyways, I really doubt google, facebook, twitter would be down at the same time only for PC's in my house. With 3G connection, I can easily access all of the websites. anything else I am doing wrong lol_

Ok,I don't have access to that OS but you might try going into the Control Panel to check out your Internet Options. I wish you the best. Hopefully somebody in here can help you further.

Back