Starcraft questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegafate

has any one expiranced were the game stops playing after a while or when u cheat a lil

i have seen were the game has even stopped after a hr and in know the game hasnt depleted the resources

has any one expiranced this and or know a way to fix this

I just happen to be playing Starcraft now. I'm on episode IV which is the first episode of the Brood War expansion but I've never had that happen. The game requirements mention Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP but not Vista so maybe if you change the compatibility mode, it might help. When you do, however, your old saved games might or might not work. Also, you can try the game patches.

well i meen its not the game entirly that stops working its the AI doesn't work to were the game does nothing but waits for u to demolish it

i meen the only cheat i use is the 10000 in both minerals and gas cheat mainly to give me a boost in the begining

im kinda use to C&C any more

I have had a lot of experience playing starcraft, by the way the none broodwar crusade is just as fun.

My guess is that they are all clogged up, theyve trapped themselves right? Thats probably because when you use those cheats the computer also receives minerals n gas and it makes them pump out units, buildings messing up there normal production order.

In warcraft2 glittering prizes was a cheat that did the same thing but I did not realize for a long time that it actually gives me and the computers money.

If your not playing the campaign, use the map editor and customize some maps so the computer has plenty of room.

When the game stops do you mean like the AI just puts all the workers to gas? Or like the game literally stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back