Starting at $200, these small form factor PC deals from Lenovo, Dell and HP are worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

If you are looking for an inexpensive desktop PC for basic tasks and prefer a small form factor system than a tower, you should definitely check out these deals on refurbished machines.

For $209, the HP ProDesk 600 G1 SFF features an Intel i7-4770 processor and 16GB RAM, providing more than decent performance and multitasking capabilities. It also comes with a 480GB SSD and Windows 10 Pro pre-installed, making it ready to use right out of the box.

For just $189, the Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 Tiny comes equipped with a 6th-gen Intel Core i5 processor, 256GB PCIe SSD, and 16GB of RAM. The ThinkCentre M900 Tiny is a ultra-small form factor, offering various mounting solutions, including support for standard VESA mounts and Tiny-in-One configurations, which transform your PC into a space-saving modular all-in-one.

Next on the list, we have the $249 Dell OptiPlex 5040 desktop, powered by an Intel Core i5-6500 processor, 16GB DDR3 RAM, and a 500GB SSD for fast performance. The OptiPlex will let you get online via Ethernet or Wi-Fi and comes with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Additionally, it features an updated side panel with improved USB connections and brilliant RGB lighting.

Lastly, we have the HP ProDesk 400 G6 priced at $319. Powered by an Intel Core i5-8500 processor, 16GB of memory, and a speedy 512GB SSD, this SFF PC offers excellent multitasking performance while conserving space. It comes equipped with Windows 10 Pro and a variety of ports, including USB 2.0, USB 3.1, DisplayPort, VGA, and more.

All these desktop PC refurbs come installed with Windows 10 Professional for a convenient setup process. Each computer undergoes a professional renewal process through globally recognized and top-tier production procedures, including a full-system test, a fresh installation of Windows 10, and robust stress-testing.

These products are listed with a Refurbished "A" rating, indicating they arrive in near-mint condition and may have minimal to no scuffing on the case.

Permalink to story.

These are cool but come with win 10. ms support for that ends soon? a problem. and many of these cpus dont support win 11.

whereas a chinese mini pc on amazon will come with win 11.

not sure when OptiPlex are gonna get upgraded to 11 but they should!

the i5 8500 supports win 11 but also the most expensive at 349. once they start hitting that price range a lot of the appeal of these is lost imo.

Techspot really needs to put a disclaimer that, aside from the 8th gen intel HP mini, none of these machines will officially support windows 11, and microsoft is likely to both end 11 early in favor of 12 (much like 8/8.1) but will also likely be clamping down on requiring supported hardware going forward.

Unless you are going to run linux, AVOID these mini boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back