Street Fighter IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
I just picked up Street Fighter IV on the PS3 (I assume the 360 version is almost identical) and thought we should start a new thread for it to include both platforms.

First, I'd like to save some of you some money if you think you're going to use an old joystick with it. I have a Pelican PL-6338 PS2 to PS3 adapter that has been working great with my Pelican REAL Arcade Universal and my Namco Hori Pro - especially with games like Tekken Dark Resurrection. For some reason (probably so Capcom can sell more of their joysticks) they don't work with SFIV. If you hit the PS button to bring up the PS3 System menu the joysticks work - but dropping back into the game it no longer functions. If you guys find a way to use anything other than the official SFIV joysticks please post your results... and of course posts your failures.

The game seems like it would be so much fun and I've won several competitions in SFII (many different versions) but those were all arcade competitions. I am horrible with a pad so I really can't play this at the moment. If I go buy the joystick I'm sure the wife would kill me before I get a chance to play with it so for now I suffer and play 1 or 2 games at a time at most. I can't even unlock anyone yet at this point :(

I like how they change their voices, ryu and ken sounds cool with them do uppercuts or throw fireballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back