Suggestions to increase my PC's performance (increase fps)

hey , i nid help wat shuld i do to increase fps in game(League Of Legends)my highest fps is only 21fps ...
- Operating System : Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit
- Processor : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
- Memory : 1024MB RAM
-Graphic Card :intel(R) Express Chipset Family
pls reply , ty ..

First thing I would suggest is a new system, anything with a P4 in it needs to be upgraded to a new platform.
Second thing I would suggest is a dedicated graphics card, if you are using the machine for gaming.

System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
  • 2 GHz processor
  • 1 GB RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users will want 2 GB of RAM or more)
  • 2 GB available hard disk space
  • Shader version 2.0 capable video card
  • Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
  • Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (Mac OS and Linux are currently not supported)
Recommended System Requirements
  • 3 GHz processor
  • 2 GB of RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users will want 4 GB of RAM or more)
  • 6 GB available hard disk space
  • GeForce 8800 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB+ Video Memory(VRAM))
  • Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
  • Windows XP with the latest service pack installed, Windows Vista with the latest service pack installed, or Windows 7 (Mac OS and Linux are currently not supported)
  • The latest update to .NET Framework from Microsoft

Why are you using Windows 7 Enterprise?

Memory : 1024MB RAM is the minimum for Windows 7. You really need more, at least 2GB, and it's now become cheap. Of course, also the graphics card is critical.

I'm on the same page as cliffordcooley, get a new computer, your computer is kind of old and outdated. You can build one your self (which is cheaper) or then buy a "branded pc" like HP, Dell or something like that.
I also bet that the rig that you have now uses DDR ram and that might be hard to get and if you can find it the price/Gb will be much higher than what the new DDR3 rams prices are...and also one other thing, I also bet that your motherboard has an AGP slot for the graphics card and if that's the case then there is no point in upgrading anything at all. The AGP cards are old and you can most probably only find 2nd hand ones...

DIY aka self built...more power/performance for less money :) but then based on the way you have written your specs I guess that you will be needing help choosing parts and also needing help with the build, but no worries, we are here to help you!

Back