SuperAntiSpyware question

circusboy01

Been meaning to ask this for a while. But. I always seem to have more important problems.
In SAS should I have" Activate Scan Boost." checked or unchecked? Right below that. Should I choose "Low Boost" or "High Boost".

Been meaning to ask this for a while. But. I always seem to have more important problems.
In SAS should I have" Activate Scan Boost." checked or unchecked? Right below that. Should I choose "Low Boost" or "High Boost".
I don't have " Activate Scan Boost " enabled but I'd think one isn't supposed to browse while scanning anyhow, although I'm guilty of surfing while scanning:eek: .
My low boost is greyed out unless I click Active Scan Boost. Then I get the option.

I don't have " Activate Scan Boost " enabled but I'd think one isn't supposed to browse while scanning anyhow, although I'm guilty of surfing while scanning:eek: .
My low boost is greyed out unless I click Active Scan Boost. Then I get the option.

Thanks a lot. That didn't help at all:D It just confused me. Why? you ask. Because I have Activate scan boost enabled and you don't. And both of us are happy with the way our SAS is working. So maybe it just doesn't matter that much. I just can't help thinking. Maybe my SAS would work even better than it does now if I had the low, high options set correctly.

All Activate Scan boost . Dose is utilizes full power of your CPU. makes your scan go faster. But at the same times slows the rest of the compter down. I use low boost with it when scanning . Still scans fast but does not drain the computer so much.

All Activate Scan boost . Dose is utilizes full power of your CPU. makes your scan go faster. But at the same times slows the rest of the compter down. I use low boost with it when scanning . Still scans fast but does not drain the computer so much.

Thanks. I believe mineis already set on low boost. If not I will change it. Thanks a lot.

Back