System issues/lagg, mouse stutter on rx 5700xt

Hi everyone!
So I recently built a new Pc with the following specs

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 16GB Gskill

GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT Gaming OC 8G

PSU: Thermaltake Berlin 630W

So the issue here is that for some reason (even though I have a 144hz monitor) everything seems to be running at 60hz and below, im having mouse stuttering and the System randomly not everytime but eventually shuts down and gives me a "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR". I tried reinstalling every single Driver and reinstalling them. But nothing seems to help. Watching youtube/ twitch the videos seem to be lagging /taring and the Audio is kind of crackling too.

But when I launch a game like Apex Legends everythings seems to be running smooth im getting 160 FPS + but when im out of a game everything goes to sh**. The weird part is if I go to my Device Manager and disable the Display Adapter everything is running smooth but without a display adapter u can only browse the web I guess. I even reset my pc but the issues is still there...

So please if anyone knows how to solve this issue please let me know :)

Does POST occur smoothly?
Does startup go smoothly?
When you setup system, did you do a clean install?
When you check Device Manager, are there any 'error' reports? or small yellow triangle symbols?
When you check "Reliability History", are there any additional error reports?

Check for more detail: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-video-scheduler-internal-error-blue-screen-error

Consider removing and then re-installing video card, checking all connections twice - download and install current drivers from AMD for video card and ASUS for motherboard - check for any ASUS updates to BIOS, CPU, audio, etc.

If none of this resolves your issues, I would contact support at Gigabyte to explore possibility of defective video card.

Back