Tcpip bsod

I just can't seem to fix it...I've tried Microsoft FixIt 50199, and re-installing the driver, or at least what I think is the correct driver...I'm out of ideas and any input would be appreciated it, as I can't have my laptop starting over on me randomly like it has been...

Here is what I got from the WhoCrashed app...

"On Sun 10/9/2011 7:12:52 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100911-37081-01.dmp
uptime: 12:12:14
This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys (tcpip+0x5A31E)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x1C, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF88003ED031E)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: TCP/IP Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 10/9/2011 3:53:18 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100911-27658-01.dmp
uptime: 04:04:05
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x1C, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF88003C7B31E)
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 10/8/2011 11:35:20 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100811-35739-01.dmp
uptime: 04:23:17
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x1C, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF88003F4B31E)
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time."

Like I said, any input would be most appreciated...

Thank you,

- cmk

tcpip.sys is an MS driver for networking/internet connectivity. What is the make of your system, i.e. Dell, HP, etc.?

Go to Asus' website, find your exact system model's webpage and update the latest wireless/NIC drivers for your system. Does this resolve the issue?

Back