Tech Deals: 12,000mAh USB battery $22, Onkyo 4K-ready receiver, Pip-Boy Fallout 4 PC bundle, more

Jos

Staff

Today's featured deal is the perfect stocking stuffer, the Jackery Giant+ 12,000mAh Portable USB Charger. If you know someone who's always on their phone, commuting or traveling, and always searching for an outlet this is the gift for them. This highly rated charger can charge an iPhone 6 up to 4-times and is far cheaper than buying a battery case. The team at TechBargains has tons of other great holiday tech deals, including the PS4 Holiday price drop, a 3D Doodler and more.

Featured deals

Computers & Tablets

Electronics

Gaming

Be sure to check out the best Holiday Deals at TechBargains.

Permalink to story.

Some decent deals here but I have to pass, Black Friday over here stuffed things up for me, my wife is still looking at me quizzically while I'm still acting all sheepishly. :D

I hate to say it, but they are probably trying to dump the receiver since it does not have DTS-X.

◾Asus Zenpad S 8" 64GB Android 5.0 Tablet w/ 4GB RAM for $269 (list price $299 - 2GB RAM 32GB version for $169).
I'd love to have/buy this 32gb asus zenpad s 8.
too bad only the asus zenpad c 7.0 is readily available in the Philippines at a 'higher price'.
5999php (~46php=1$ u.s.)

Back