TechSpot + PC Unlocker giveaway: So you can reset your passwords easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Top Password Software are the developers of the highly regarded PC Unlocker utility and they are offering some free software exclusively to TechSpot readers. So here's your chance to win 10 free licenses of their most complete password recovery suite.

Update (11/28): Congratulations to the 10 winners: stewi0001, Potato Judge, Gabriel Pike, Mott Given, antiproduct, sac39507, mwalid25, BrandonB, Tgard, MUMMZ. You'll be receiving a license key via email soon.

Update (11/14): Last chance to win today, comment below, your odds are quite good!

Password Recovery Bundle 2017 is an all-in-one toolkit that lets you recover a lost or forgotten password for Windows, PDF documents, Office docs like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as ZIP and RAR files. The complete list of covered applications is too long to include here (instant messengers, email clients, SQL, and more), so head over to their site to learn what else you can do with it.

There's also a more specialized (and affordable) utility just for recovering Windows OS passwords called PC Unlocker that lets you bypass and reset forgotten administrator passwords on Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (and more), it achieves this by using a bootable drive.

The week-long giveaway consists of the 10 licenses of Password Recovery Bundle 2017.

How to Win

• Entering the drawing is easy. First, post a short comment in this story to confirm you're included.
  • Second, keep posting in news and forum comments during the course of the following week.
  • We'll be monitoring all comments for the most insightful, funny, or otherwise interesting posts.
  • The best 10 comments will get a license, simple as that.

That's it. The giveaway is open for a week until next Tuesday, November 21.

If you get liked by one of our staff members or en masse by fellow readers, that's a good sign. Winners will be notified via email the day after the contest is over. Good luck!

Permalink to story.

I don't do much contests of anything nor care for it but I'll give it a go and see what happens.

Haxor your own PW's! Probably most handy for Word and Excel files locked by others.

Hey, can it recover my Techspot PW too?

Wonder is this works for those pesky locked zip files and how easy it is to use on Windows 10. It has been my experience as local family tech guru that getting computers to boot from a flash drive or anything else has been a royal pain. Everyone's different manufactured laptop seems to have it's own personal way to get it to alternate boot or even get to the bios. This would be great for those office files that you locked years ago and forgot the password!

I bought a new 2017 Toyota Tacoma (LIMITED) and had it two weeks and while backing my boat into the lake, I almost ripped the door off because I did NOT notice the bushes beside the truck. I have been without my NEW TRUCK for 8 days now and I am getting very anxious. I wanted to spend time on my boat this Thanksgiving, up at Lake TEXOMA, with my DRONE and fishing poles... And of course, eating a lot with the family, in between!!!! GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

Crossing my fingers that I get a call that it is done today! :)

You asked for a story - I gave one that was on my mind! Oh, but it is! GRRRR!

I bought a new 2017 Toyota Tacoma (LIMITED) and had it two weeks and while backing my boat into the lake, I almost ripped the door off because I did NOT notice the bushes beside the truck. I have been without my NEW TRUCK for 8 days now and I am getting very anxious. I wanted to spend time on my boat this Thanksgiving, up at Lake TEXOMA, with my DRONE and fishing poles... And of course, eating a lot with the family, in between!!!! GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

Crossing my fingers that I get a call that it is done today! :)

You asked for a story - I gave one that was on my mind! Oh, but it is! GRRRR!

OH WAIT - You asked for a SHORT COMMENT on this STORY (article/page).... OH well, you got a story anyway! HAHAHA

Sadly I am a little late, work has been keeping me too busy to catch up on my regular Tech spot reading. I can think of a number of times this tool could have saved my life as I work in IT (for windows passwords I normally used Hiren to get past the issue) but unlocking documents ect. I have not been able to do. Oh well, next time I will comment in time!

Gratz to all the winners :)

Giveaway is now closed. But we're opening a new one this afternoon, check out the homepage for that. Winners will be contacted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back