TechSpot wishes you a Merry Christmas!

Julio Franco

Staff member

On behalf of the TechSpot team I wish you, our readers a Merry Christmas. Our best wishes to you and your families these holidays! Thank you for your support and for being part of the TechSpot family.

The TechSpot team
Julio, Jose, Erik, Matt, Steve, Per, Shawn, Adonis, Jessica, Ivan, Mario, Rick, Lee & Clara

Our moderators and community experts
mailpup, Bobbye, Broni, LNCPapa, Mictlantecuhtli, poertner_1274 & SNGX1275

Permalink to story.

Buone Feste to you too, buddy. I hope a Trevlig Helg gives you a good Hau'oli Lanui right in the Forhe Feiertage!

Er, I mean, Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to the whole TechSpot team. Congrats to closing out the year as the absolute best tech site on the web. Looking forward to reading more of your informative articles in 2012.

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon sa inyong lahat!
(Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!)

from the Pearl of the Orient Seas, Las Islas Filipinas (aka Philippines)

کریسمس و تولد حضرت عیسی (علیهم السلام) پیامبر راستین الله بر تمامی مومنان حقیقی و منتظران ظهورش مبارک باد
Merry Christmas from Iran...

Merry Christmas! I wish you all the best and hope you all get to enjoy a wonderful time with your family.

Merry chirsmas from india! looking forward for another informative year from your website

Merry Christmas Tech Spot. Thank you guys for all the work you've put in this past year. Looking forward to an excellent 2012!!!!

Merry Christmas to all my homeys at Techspot. You guys are awesome and do a great job at helping me sound smarter.

Back