TF2 Epic 11 backstabs streaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can figure it out.

New pyro achievements for Team Fortress 2 came out 2 days ago, so everyone was being a pyro. He chose spy, disguised as a pyro, and stabbed 11 people. Right? Disguised and disgusted are very different words.

Wow, I actually understand now. I couldn't watch the Video because of Dial up, and I have no knowledge of TF2...

snacks said:
I think I can figure it out.

New pyro achievements for Team Fortress 2 came out 2 days ago, so everyone was being a pyro. He chose spy, disguised as a pyro, and stabbed 11 people. Right? Disguised and disgusted are very different words.
i actually lol'd in rl =]

gonna edit disguised to disgusted now lol

Are you still on my friend's list on STEAM, Condor?

I want to play TF2 with you but you're never on. :(

Add ParadoXTime to friends.

You probably don't remember condor, but awhile back we had a disagreement.

Anyway... after seeing some of your vids I admit you're a good player, but what I don't get is: why you don't try to play professionally or something. Maybe you could even be a game tester.

pcnthuziast said:

Anyway... after seeing some of your vids I admit you're a good player, but what I don't get is: why you don't try to play professionally or something. Maybe you could even be a game tester.

A game tester needs experience in the game industry, They need to know how to debug and how to remove / fix any problems found in the game. A BETA tester is somewhat the same, except it's for the public and you don't need experience ( although it's a plus ). A Professional player usually has no knowledge of the game itself, they just play it and use the map's advantages / disadvantages to their own gain.

TimeParadoX said:
Are you still on my friend's list on STEAM, Condor?

I want to play TF2 with you but you're never on. :(

Add ParadoXTime to friends.
hey your new name now call Lukus empty Kane? tehe

pcnthuziast said:

yes ty : )
as for pro hmm there are lots better than me out there and i don't joining any workforce or clan. I like to be free and go and do what ever i want =]
unless i get paid to play = D

Condor, You would still be backwards.
lol : )) silly me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back