The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck the bugcheck was: 0x100000d1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone I was wondering if you could help me out fast. there was a bad storm the other day and now my computer reboots every 3 - 7 minutes. in the event viewer it shows that. 2 event logs and a dump every time it shuts off and reboots. the dump says.

the computer has rebooted from a bugcheck the bugcheck was: 0x100000d1

I did plug the computer into the lan line and it doesnt reboot when its plugged in and if I use the wireless outside of my house it works fine and doesnt reboot. it only reboots at my house.
I think it has something to do with the wireless at my house, does that make any sense?
I think everytime it tries to connect wirelessly at home something is causing it to reboot with this error. please help. thanks, logic

I have attached the minidump information for someone to look at.

Attachments

• Mini070708-28.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 5
0xD1 errors are due to faulty drivers or buggy sotware. In your case it is driver bcmw15.sys and it belongs to your wireless network card/adater. Just google bcmw15.sys and you'll see that a great number of people have issues with this driver.

I need help

hello all, my problem happen when I play dota*warcraft =)

I don't know why..
when I check event view..
it show like this :

1. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.
The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e (0xc0000005, 0xaa3c2a5e, 0xecf8270c, 0x00000000).
A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini072808-01.dmp

2. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.
The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e (0xc0000005, 0xaa3c2a5e, 0xed0f570c, 0x00000000).
A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini072708-02.dmp.

plz help me..

Attachments

• Mini072808-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 7
0x8E errors are almost always Hardware errors it cites this driver in both "RtkHDAud.sys" Which i believe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver without doing a Google search. It might be a Sound Card problem, try updating the sound card driver and then also check your RAM as well.

Instructions
Download the pre-built version of Memtest86 (Link Below) and burn it onto a CD using ISO Recorder (Link Below) after this boot off the CD and start the test going and let it run for 3-5 hours (Minimum of 7 Passes) or Overnight which is best.

Memtest86 - http://www.memtest.org/
ISO Recorder - http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

First of all, I apologize for bringing this thread up from.. god knows when. But it came up as a search result on google and I thought it'd be good to just ask here.

My computer has been restarting at random for a couple months now and today I learned I could go check the logs.. which I don't understand, at all. It restarts at random, but never on its own while, say, nothing is being done on it. It seems to hate any and all downloading, videos I try to watch online, Skype sessions or, oddly enough, browsing, say, photo albums when if I click through photos a bit faster.

Either way, this is the message from the Event Viewer:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x1f1b735e, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xb6d4eb44). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini120708-03.dmp.

The only thing that is exactly the same in all of those logs is the 0x100000d1 part.

I appreciate any and all help. Thank you.

It is required that you attach the Minidump(s) from C:\WINDOWS\Minidump folder
It would have been best to create your own thread, you can read this Guide on how to do this

0xD1 errors are caused by either faulty drivers or buggy software but as kimsland rightly point out for you to start your own thread via the guide he linked you to. Plus, follow his other instructions.

Badgerella is, oddly enough, female. ;)

Hopefully soon we'll know if the problem's been fixed. I'll be replacing the hardware and uninstalling the drivers tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back