I would want to rip hair out of my head if someone said that to me.Laugh your butt off
Friend: "You know that antivirus program you installed on my computer for me? It keeps popping up some sort of message about a trojan or something while I'm surfing on the internet. It doesn't seem to be doing anything about it because I keep getting the message, so I uninstalled the antivirus program. And now I don't get that message any more."(y)
That is funny stuff.
- Tech Support: "What version of Windows are you running?"
- Customer: "I got the computer in 2003, so I think it's a Windows 2003. Or maybe it's a Windows 2004? I got it late in the year."
- Tech Support: "Um, ok."
- Customer: "Is that wrong?"
- Tech Support: "No, no, that sounds about right. Tell me, would you know what service pack you have for that?"
- Customer: "Well, when I got to the register, the young man who rang me up said was about the 5th person to buy it. So it might be service pack 5."
What are grams of RAM?
At this point I was speechless. I wasn't sure which was worse, that this guy couldn't do basic math or that he had the term so twisted. However, our calls were recorded so I couldn't say what I really wanted to.
- Customer: "Do you know about this RAM stuff?"
- Tech Support: "Yes sir, I can help you with RAM."
- Customer: "Well, your program uses 12 grams of RAM, and this computer you gave me only has 10 grams of RAM, so you need to send me another 4 grams of RAM."
- Tech Support: "Uh, sir, that computer has plenty of RAM to run the program."
- Customer: "Just send me the grams of RAM I've asked for!"