The Sims 2 - Old question, none workable solutions of DirectX 9 problem

This is old stuff about 3,4 years ago, I searched and read through all the topics here about The Sim 2 problem on Directx 9, but I cannot find any answers which really work out.

The problem, my pc status (hardware, graphic) is posted on attachments.

Thank you for reading this topic, and much thanks for answers.

PS: and also, I've already updated the lastest graphic driver.

Attachments

• prob.jpg
    prob.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
  • dxdiag.jpg
    dxdiag.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 5
  • graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
The error message is basically saying your built-in graphics card is not supported and can't run the game. While your laptop may be able to run some games, it may lack features such as transform and lighting which is required for some games like Sims 2. When a graphics solution doesn't support T & L, your CPU should be at 2.0 GHz or better to make up for it.

The bottom line is your laptop doesn't meet the minimum system specifications to run the game.

1 CPU 2.0GHz, or 8 CPU 1.6 GHz (as my laptop has) better?
And a bottom line of what?

And I'm not really sure about my pc doesn't meet the minimum system specifications. May be I did not get what you say?

Thank you for your professional answer.

From this site: http://thesims2.ea.com/help/detail.php?help_id=21

In part it says:

Minimum System Requirements for The Sims 2

If you have a T&L capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM then you need at least:

* 800 MHz processor or better
* 256 MB RAM if Windows Vista, XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 or Windows 2000
* At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space

If you have a non-T&L capable video card (an Intel Extreme Graphics or a Radeon 7000/VE Series) then you need at least:

* 2.0 GHz processor or better

By the way, Just want to say some kind of "last word"
i'm pretty sure that my pc is really high-performance, not just "meet the requirements", but over it.
I put all the information of my pc, and what i expect is a solution for my pc to run the game, not to receive a freakin' information from the internet (I can get it myself).

Please, be professional by knowledge of yours, not just searching and posting like a machine.
Peace!

Back