This slim charger can power 4 portable devices at once

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

We can all appreciate having a charger to power up our devices when we're on the move. Measuring in at less than 3/4 of an inch thick, the Just Mobile AluCharge Ultra Slim 4-Port USB Charger is claimed to be the world's slimmest charger and can easily fit in your pocket when you need to charge on the go.

Constructed from high-quality components and finished in aluminum, AluCharge is barely taller than a USB port, but it can charge up to four devices at the same time from a single power supply. The device is engineered with intelligent charging, so it will always deliver exactly the right amount of power to iOS and Android devices and keep their batteries safe.

You can get the AluCharge Ultra Slim 4-Port Charger on sale for $39.95, saving 20 percent off the normal $49.95 retail price.

More deals from the TechSpot Store:

Note: TechSpot may receive a commission for sales from links on this post through affiliate programs.

Permalink to story.

"can easily fit in your pocket when you need to charge on the go."

So is that a portable USB battery pack ?

because the video shows it to be an AC powered home charger, with no battery at all.

Nowhere in the article do I see it's battery capacity but judging by the pic's, it can't be very much and battery tech hasn't gone anywhere for centuries now so while being able to charge up to 4 devices at once, an impressive sounding party trick, in reality it'll probably only be able to fully recharge one device with a nearly depleted battery before needing a recharge itself. It's may be able to fully recharge 4 small iPod battery size devices from near empty to a fully charged state simultaneously, but that's about 'all she wrote' by the looks of things.

"can easily fit in your pocket when you need to charge on the go."

So is that a portable USB battery pack ?

because the video shows it to be an AC powered home charger, with no battery at all.

It's just a charger with 4 ports. It's not a battery pack. I always carry a standard charger with me for when I'm at school. This would be helpful to charge my bluetooth headphones at the same time from one plug

Back