Time to get new gaming speakers

Xclusiveitalian

I think my computers speakers are dying after being in service for than 8 years. I need your helping finding good, affordable, gaming speakers.I say gaming because I don't know if regular speakers are to low or just don't cut it.

My HP computer I bought 2 years ago had free speakers with it but they were sub-par, and are very small and low quality in my opinion.

I currently have Insignia Speakers, any good ones you guys know about?

Also, I have a question. Do sound cards make a difference in desktops? I don't know anything regarding speakers, other than you plug them into the hole with the matching color and they produce sound lol

or if you want to get adventures you could buy a normal sound system and a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD and with that sound card you can plug it straight into your computer

I was looking at the site and they look pretty good, a-little expensive but I guess for something I hope to get for a-tleast 10 years it's worth it. Especially with Christmas coming up.

well compared to other brands the are cheaper usually, but they will last you 6-10 years easy, as i said mines 6 years and still going strong, just look at the RMS power rating when choosing any sound system because that will show you the true power, you will see alot of cons that say "1000w sound system for only $300" and the real RMS is only 200w

Back