Tired of Pointing and Clicking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobwill

Do you get tired of using Explorer to find a directory or using Search to find a file or want to run your Browser or raise or lower you volume without having to use your mouse? Then I think "Keybreeze" is your answer. Just install "Keybreeze" and then touch your semi-colon key and then type a letter or key word and you can eliminate the need for pointing and clicking using your mouse. The program is free for non-commercial or personal usage. Check it out.

http://www.keybreeze.com/

PS. I have no personal gain associated with this program. Just trying to help fellow PC users out.

Do you get tired of using Explorer to find a directory or using Search to find a file or want to run your Browser or raise or lower you volume without having to use your mouse?

Actually, I don't. I am always amazed at how inconvenient some find with a mouse click. A well organized file system and familiarity with the system makes a trip around a system an easy pleasure.

i agree with Bobbye. i think it is a matter of neatly organising your files and knowing where they are.

advertising and product plugging are prohibited on techspot by members. please familiarize yourself with the rules.

This is not advertising no more than someone telling someone to use Norton Anti-Virus or AVG. For those of you who have a "well organized" file system, I can appreciate your comments. I want to know if you can "Google" for something without being in your browser, run "Msconfig" without doing a "Start\Run" , search for a file on your hard drive without "Start\Search" or execute any program without having a "Shortcut" to execute the program?

Enough said, no one is forcing you to try the program and see for yourself.

This is advertising; at least it's worded like an advertisement.

I like my mouse :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back