Top of my desktop is missing and I don't know why. How to fix it?

So basically I was downloading Extreme Injector, which was probably a mistake to begin with, to see what I could do with it and I saw a few things that said something along the line of "Add a new browser extension" and I wasn't thinking and pressed agree. Then a few moments later, a search bar on the top of my screen appeared and I didn't know what it was. So I went into Task Manager and saw 3 things that were "Chromium" and a few things that were extensions of a browser.

I went on a head and ended all those tasks and performed a quick scan with Windows Defender and it said there were no issues, but now I can't use the top of my screen. I can't highlight it, put icons there, or even move my browser or windows up there. Any tips? If you need information just ask and I'll see what I can do to give it to you.
Link to what I downloaded: http://www.extremeinjector.com/

Lol I might of accidentally found a fix for it (Not sure if it is a perm or temp fix) but I opened Gyazo record a gif of what was happening and it fixed when I opened it. I'll restart my computer and if it doesn't stay fixed I'll let you know.

So it didn't stay fixed and this is basically what I see: (I know beautiful background.) And in my Task Manager I see something called "Browser" and "Chromium" but Idk what they are.Chromium.png Browser.png k.png

Maybe so the older and wiser will remind you to make a backup real soon.
I don't know about wiser, but I can relate to the older. Regular back up images make you a fearless PC user, and they are so simple to make. Will be the best gift you ever gave yourself.:D

Attachments

• Macrium.zip
    562.1 KB · Views: 2
Back