Toshiba A205-S5814

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Hey I have a Toshiba A205-S5814. My problem that I'm have is that the bios just comes up with a Bios password. But the funny thing about it is that I did not or any one but a bios password on it. This is what I was doing: I was trying to install windows Xp Pro on it but it did not work because of some SATA Raid Controll driver it needed so windows can install on it. So I was looking around on the web and I find a a bios update on Toshiba website and I try to install the update on my laptop but it did not work it come up with some error so I did not do it again. I boot the laptop and it work find and then I Turnoff the laptop and take out the hard drive so I can check a other hard drive I had. Then Take it out and put back the was that it came with but never boot it up again until the next day, I boot it up and there was a screen that say enter password. But I did not but any. So it there any way i can bypass or jump any thing on the motherboard to fix this problem I am having.

Can some one please please help me with this

Try this to get into Bios - while powered-off, press & hold the ESC button and power on the notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back