Transferring videos/pics to PC

learninmypc

I have over 2,000 pics & videos on my iPad yet when I transferred them the last time, only 222 transferred, why? Yes, I do have it set to have auto play open when I plug the iPhone/iPad in. I would like to transfer ALL videos/pictures,thank you. :)

Is there a limit as to how many pics/vids can be transferred at one time from iPad/iPhone to pc. 2ndly, can one have more than one icloud acct.? I just found out there is a 5gb limit for free storage & I have 8 plus gb's. :) I wanted to reset my iPad but cannot, will not do such if I can't save every pic/video to pc.TIA. :)

Since I have both Apple and self-built PCs I don't really use my iPod and iPhone on Windows. So I'm not entirely sure. Since there isn't a Photos app for Windows, I would look for an export function in iTunes. Navigate to where you can see the stuff on your device, and then perhaps the file menu and then an export option.

Ok, I'll do my best. I was stupid & downloaded the iCloud from techspot & now I have the my photo stream on my ipad which I can't get rid of. Thank you for your input & enjoy your evening :)

Well, since I can only upload 5gb's of photos to iCloud for free, I decided to say NO to the whole thing & I dumped the icloud & turned off Photo Stream on my iPad so I'll continue saving ALL my pics/vids to a special folder on my USB harddrive. Thank you @cliffordcooley & @SNGX1275 for your help & suggestions. :)

Thanks learninmypc, unfortunately there was a moderator that severely pissed me off lastnight. I am choosing to leave TechSpot because of it. I will not stay on a site that continually removes my content. I've enjoyed my stay here but their is way to much moderation on resident members and far to little on guest. I'm sick of how everytime someone seems to have a problem with moderation and mailpup is the one that owns up to it. I'd put a wager on him being the one to remove my thread.

@SNGX1275, It has been a pleasure chatting with you in IRC as well as on the forum.

Thanks learninmypc, unfortunately there was a moderator that severely pissed me off lastnight. I am choosing to leave TechSpot because of it. I will not stay on a site that continually removes my content. I've enjoyed my stay here but their is way to much moderation on resident members and far to little on guest. I'm sick of how everytime someone seems to have a problem with moderation and mailpup is the one that owns up to it. I'd put a wager on him being the one to remove my thread.

@SNGX1275, It has been a pleasure chatting with you in IRC as well as on the forum.
I'm sorry that has happened to you & regardless I know you'll be missed by others as well as me. Unfortunately we do not live in a perfect world. Take care my friend & I for one wish you an awesome future. :)

Enable Photo Stream on your phone. Go to Settings → Photos & Camera. Toggle "My Photo Stream" on. Go to Systems Preferences and click on iCloud. Make sure Photo Stream is checked. Go to iPhoto preferences and click Photo Stream. Make sure My Photo Stream is checked. If you want to automatically transport all photos you take to iPhoto, make sure Automatic Import and Automatic Upload are both checked. That way, when you open iPhoto, as long as your phone is connected to wifi, your photos will automatically upload to your computer.

You can use iCloud Backup to backup your iPad data and photos.
Turn on iCloud Backup
Choose iCloud Backup.
Enter your Apple ID and password.
Sync iPad data .
Or you can use Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to PC Transfer software to backup iPad photos to computer .
I understand that, but see my post #10

Back