Trending on Facebook won't connect

Greb46

On Facebook I used to be able to connect to the Trending topics but now the page won't open. Do you know how it can be fixed?

Can you connect to FB at all?
click on this and report your IP address it will show you
Hi, Thanks yes I can connect to Facebook ok. It is the Trending section that has news topics on there. I used to click the Trending app on Facebook and it would go to these items but now the link appears to be broken

Broken links? Call FB support
Hi , thanks for the reply, problem is it seems that you can contact fb to say about the problem you have but they do not have a facility to reply back and in their help section when you type in the problem it is not recognised by them so it is difficult to get any info from them.

Hi , thanks for the reply, problem is it seems that you can contact fb to say about the problem you have but they do not have a facility to reply back and in their help section when you type in the problem it is not recognised by them so it is difficult to get any info from them.
Have you tried clicking on the log out triangle & going to the bottom of the drop down list & clicking on Report A Problem or the Help one?

Hi, thanks for the reply, the trouble is that the report a problem just reports it but says it is for Facebook records but not for responding so can't get answer from them there. In the Help section you type in the problem but Facebook doesn't recognise it but there does not seem to be anyway of actually contacting someone who will answer, so it's in limbo.

Is there any certain topic in it I might be able tp post in here for you ? I think its dependant upon each user,but I'm willing to try.

Thanks, basically on Facebook before there were apps and one of them said Trending, I clicked on that and it went to any latest news items. The same app is there but when I click on it , it just goes to a blank page nothing visible or it says link is broken. However other pages on Facebook are working fine but there was nothing to show why this part is not working.

Thanks but when I click on your link it says on the Facebook link, The page you requested cannot be found. Which is what it often says when I click on the Trending link/app also.

Back