Trojan blocking websites and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recently i became infected with the trojan horse virus and it has completely taken over. it stops updates from AVG it blocks selected websites ( housecall.trendmicro.com and other virus detecting ones) it pops up websites frequently and i cant click on a website on google without it taking the page to another site. I have tried many things including safe mode and turning off system restore scanning and turning it off but nothing will rid it. i have AVG, adaware, and just recently installed SpywareDoctor( it wont let me acivate spywaredoctor saying that there is no connection to the internet. When i scan Spywaredoctor i find 2 infections most of the time, TROJAN.VIRTUMONDE( 36 infections) and TROJAN-DOWNLOADER.AGENT.OGP(1 infection) I'm lost and don't know what to do next. if anyone could please help i would be very appreciative. Thank you.

Bump up - anyone have any idea what I can do?

please if anyone has any clue of what to do. im desperate

Thanks Nolanhasatrojan, you did really well
But I've noticed that your Malwarebytes scan has found (and removed) one of the most amounts of Malwares I've seen here !

Here's the only and best next step

Re-Open Malwarebytes
Select the Update tab (you will see this up the top of the Malwarebytes window)
Then check for any new updates (this is really just in case, they just updated it)
Then select the first tab, and run another (another?) Yes another, full scan
It will definitely find more Malwares for you to then select to remove again.

Please do this, for your sake !

Edit:

Oh dear, I thought I'd check your HJT log. :(

When you have the chance, uninstall:
Ad-Aware
Symantec (Norton)
AVG8
Spyware Doctor

Wow this entry in HJT is pretty bad too, but I really don't want to check it like this
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [jsf8j34rgfght] C:\DOCUME~1\HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\winloggn.exe

Please do as I've mentioned (including AVIRA) if you actually want your computer working again.

By the way, once all these programs (above) are un-installed, you will need to run your third scan of Malwarebytes (updated of course ;) )
If you want it fixed (I'll assume yes!)

thank you for all the help. still pop ups while im on firefox are still going on. and i find more and more trojans. is there anything else i should do? my dad proposed the idea of backing up all my pictures music and videos and reinstalling windows.

Sorry for the delay.
Yes good idea :grinthumb Otherwise you may be looking at quite a few posts to and fro until it's clean.

Once you have your 1 single antivirus ;) updated and protecting, then return your backups. Some report that this process (a clean install) may take hours to fully complete (ie updates, and re-installing programs etc etc) But in actual fact, I'm pretty sure, in your case, it'll run better for it

Download Combofix and run in safe mode... Post the log here so I can see it. It's rather obvious that pimping one piece of software over half a dozen others isn't resolving your issue.

There's no need to reformat. We just clean it up....if it's done right.

D'oh.. missed the date.. Unfortunately it looks like it wasn't resolved.. It ended up in a reformat. Too bad.

Oh well. Can't win 'em all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back