Trojan horse generic 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I received an alert on AVG that i had 6 infections, the trojan horse generic 13. I ran the scan and try to remove it with AVG but I got a notice saying it couldn't be deleted and gave me me this option of force removal which could damage my programs.

No apparent symptoms such as pop up coming up except from the computer running slow. I found your site through googling that particular trojan name. I found your site and read a previous thread. I would like to thank you for the valuable service you are offering.

I ran your 8 steps virus and malware removal as instructed on this site. Here are my logs. Could you please see if my computer is clean?

Many thanks.

For starters, your HiJack This log, shows you have 3 different Antivirus programs. That's a no-no.:(
MalwareBytes seemed to have found 5 infections. Try performing a virus scan again using Avira, and please be sure the others are removed or disabled., then post your results once more. :)

For starters, your HiJack This log, shows you have 3 different Antivirus programs. That's a no-no.:(
MalwareBytes seemed to have found 5 infections. Try performing a virus scan again using Avira, and please be sure the others are removed or disabled., then post your results once more. :)

Hi there

Thank you for your reply.

I've removed the other anti-virus programmes (ad-aware I kinda removed - still need to restart to finalise the process) and reran the 8 step removal instructions.
I include the new logs from the latest scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back