Trojan loader on system help to remove needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

i got this virus pop up thing yesterday it's called: System Alert: it looks to be's a fake system alert : that's after i clicked the pop ups because i thought it was serious, it loads IE and want me to install different virus programs, my Avast issues a warning about a virus being loaded , so I stop. This occurs as soon as i click the pop up balloon saying I had a virus. The windows displays; System has detected a number of active spyware applications that may impact the performance of you computer.... I've looked on the internet for solutions, they were all slightly different. I've scanned my system with numerous anti virus program bu cannot get rid of the problem I did see something about zlob. I have deleted when the scans came up with files. I still get the pop-ups...This is all very frustrating, I don't know what to do anymore. I am fried.....

Please rescue me from this pop up hell!

"Rogue" Program

Hi Johndan :

You are experiencing the classic "symptons" of what the malware-fighting
community calls a "Rogue" ; there is a very good program available called
MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware which most likely will take care of the problem .
I recommend you "start" only with this program; IF the problem is NOT resolved,
go on to the other recommended programs . This most likely occurred because
one or more of the programs on your computer does NOT have the latest secure
Version . To check this possibility, I recommend you run the FREE Online Version
of "Software Inspector" on the Secunia Site .

Hi Johndan :

You are experiencing the classic "symptons" of what the malware-fighting
community calls a "Rogue" ; there is a very good program available called
MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware which most likely will take care of the problem .
I recommend you "start" only with this program; IF the problem is NOT resolved,
go on to the other recommended programs . This most likely occurred because
one or more of the programs on your computer does NOT have the latest secure
Version . To check this possibility, I recommend you run the FREE Online Version
of "Software Inspector" on the Secunia Site .

Please do not jump a head the link I posted would ask him to run all that we cant have him just run that and say hey you are clean. There can be other things hiding that is why we ask you to follow things

Thanks it was fixed

Hi: Spirit Wind

Thank you . I just this taken using the malware program. I got the information earlier from another member of the forum

Thanks you folks are terrific!

Johndan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back