Trouble creating folder on Win7 Home Premium

Greetings!

Sometimes I have trouble creating folder. It is not often, but annoying nonetheless.

For example, I want to create a folder in Folder A.

In My Documents > Folder A > new folder

When I press 'new folder button' in folder A, there is no new folder. I have to go back to 'My Documents' and then go to Folder A again. Only then I can find new folder in folder A. At time like these, sometimes there's a shout box saying 'refers to a location that is unavailable'.

Please find the enclosed DxDiag for my system info.

Yours Sincerely,
Ein

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    32 KB · Views: 2
I use Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit Service Pack 1 and I have no problems doing this over and over again. Is your Windows 7 fully updated using Windows Update. Even if it says "no new updated available", click check for updates and always include any optional updates over and over again till no more are found

Thanks Tmagic650.

I had update problems previously when I was still using vista. At the beginning, I kept updating every new update came up. After several times, there was trouble that some files were missing from my System C. Some more problems surfaced after that, like bluescreen, sudden shutdown, and many more. I remember my friend said that not all updates are necessary for windows. Excessive will only harm the laptop as it put unnecessary installation. As a result, I had to format my vista laptop.

Right now I only dare to update until Service pack 1 surface from windows update.

Any suggestion?

That updating trouble comes from other sources not from the updates themselves... Some hardware updates are critical and service pack 1 for Windows 7 is a must

Back