Trying to set up PC to HDTV with HDMI (not working to well)

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]First its HDMI to HDMI. Both direct inputs I guess you call it( im not good with this stuff so work with me here thanks).[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ive tried everything and done my research and I cant find a answer. So I thought I would start posting in forums.[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]So I tried turning it my PC off [AlienWare(I know I wasted my money and should have built I computer) lol], turning it on and having both the HDMI hooked up.[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]It picks it up at first everythings going good, its popping up on my TV and on my Desktop Screen which is what I want. Then as soon as the Windows preivew or whatever you wanna call it gets done, and it goes to were your type in your password, my Desktop Screen goes Black and My TV says this. "UnSupport" with a black screen, and that floating around. [/FONT]

Then I tried to plug the HDMI while my PC was on and I was at the desktop screen. When I plug into the back, it does a little reset thing and then pops up. When it pops up all my desktop icons that are normally all the way to the right of my desktop are all the way to the left (which are all my games) and all of the desktop icons that are on left side, like internet, avg, skype, ect. arent on the screen. And when I have the HDMI hooked up and im stuck on the screen with all my normal desktop icons to the right on the left now, 1. I dont have my windows bar at the bottom ( where you pen task and the start menu) and 2. If I move my mouse to the left and off my screen it disapers completely like trying to go to another screen. And when I try to move my mouse back it takes like 2 seconds and it pops back up on my screen like I dragged it from one screen to the other. The last thing is when I do this with the PC on my TV does the same thing as the photo up there. Just says "UnSupport". I personally think its on the double screen setting what ever that is and I need to take it off somehow...Not sure. If I need to list anything about the computer like the graphic card, ect. Let me know if you can help thanks!
[RIGHT] [/RIGHT]

Attachments

• IMG_1440[2].PNG
    IMG_1440[2].PNG
    452.4 KB · Views: 2
Yes what graphics card do you have installed? What version of Windows are you running? What is the model number of the TV?

Back