Tuesday tech deals: $20 off Logitech Wave keyboard/mouse combo

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Logitech Wireless Desktop Wave Combo for $40 + free shipping

NetDirectSales via eBay offers the Logitech MK550 Cordless Desktop Wave Keyboard / Mouse Combo in Black, model no. 920-002555, for $39.99 with free shipping. That's tied with a deal from January and the lowest total price we could find by $20, although we saw a refurb for $5 less in May. This ergonomic keyboard comes with a Logitech cordless laser mouse. Deal ends July 15 at 5:42 pm ET.

14" Samsung Core i3  Laptop for $400 + free shipping

Best Buy offers the 4.9lb Samsung model no. NP300E4C-A02US in Titan Silver for $399.99 with free shipping. That's tied as the lowest total price we've seen for a Samsung Core i3 laptop with 4GB RAM. Features include a 14" 1366x768 LED-backlit LCD, an Intel Core i3-2350M 2.3GHz Sandy Bridge dual-core processor, 4GB of RAM, a 500GB hard drive, a DVD burner, 802.11n wireless, Gigabit Ethernet, media card reader, Bluetooth, a webcam, a six-cell battery, and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Also of note is the 17.3" HP Pavilion g7-133dx Core i3 notebook for $409.99.

{pf id:83343 size:small} Alienware X51 Ivy Bridge Core i7 PC for $1,049 + free shipping

Dell Home offers its Alienware X51 Desktop in Quassar Blue (no monitor) for $1,099. Coupon code "?HKZ9QC161TWWR" cuts it to $1,049. With free shipping, that's $100 off and among the lowest total prices we've seen for an Alienware X51 desktop with an Ivy Bridge CPU, although we saw this model in a different color for $50 less three days ago (since expired). Sales tax is added where applicable. It features an Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz quad-core processor, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 555 1GB, 8GB of RAM, a 1TB 7200RPM hard drive, a dual layer DVD burner, 802.11n wireless, Steam pre-installed (with Portal), and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Deal ends August 3.

Looxcie LX1 Wearable Bluetooth Camcorder System for $70 + free shipping

NetDirectSales via eBay offers the Looxcie LX1 Wearable Bluetooth Camcorder System, model no. LX1-0006-00, for $69.99 with free shipping. That's the lowest total price we could find by $30. This mini camcorder, which fits over your ear, connects via Bluetooth to your iPhone or Android device and records up to five hours of video. You can then review, edit, and upload the footage to Facebook, YouTube, and more. Through July 31, same outfit offers Logitech's Clip-On Tablet Speaker for $19.99, the lowest price we could find by $6.

Refurbished Sony Blu-ray Disc Player w/ Netflix for $40 + free shipping

Quick Ship Electronics via eBay still offers the refurbished Sony BDP-BX18 Blu-ray Disc Player for $39.99 with free shipping. That's tied with a deal from two weeks ago and the lowest total price we could find for a refurb today by $5. It features streaming content from Bravia Internet Video (Netflix, YouTube, and other online entertainment apps) and USB and HDMI connectivity. Deal ends July 17 at 5:57 pm ET. Note: A 60-day Quick Ship Electronics warranty applies

ThinkGeek Summer Sale: Up to 75% off select items

ThinkGeek takes up to 75% off more than 300 items in its clearance section as part of its Summer Sale. Prices are as marked on product page. With deals from 99 cents, that's the best sale we've seen from ThinkGeek since February, when we saw up to 90% off with stacking coupons. Shipping starts at around $5. A best bet is the MotoMount for iPad for $5.99 plus around $7 for shipping. That's $24 off and the lowest total price we could find. This in-car mounting system is designed for use with a FridgePad.

Permalink to story.

for 400ish you can get a a6...im sorry but am I the only person who thinks liano/trinity is a significantly better value than i3 (and maybe even i5)?

really, explain how so.
I guess I should have rephrased that to Budget gaming and multimedia better value.

Back