Two device drivers not found under other devices

I have windows 7 and in the device manager it says these two drivers for the devices are not installed

Ethernet Controller
Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller

My logitech g600 gaming mouse just stopped working and can't be found so I would assume this might have something to do with it any help would be great.

What's the make/model of your computer?
List any Problem devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
    ===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
    ===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see 64-bit DxDiag. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
  • Click the Upload a File button to upload and attach the file to your next TechSpot post

It's a self built.

Ethernet ControllerPCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_78081462&REV_06\4&4E49675&0&00E1The drivers for this device are not installed.
Universal Serial Bus (USB) ControllerPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_78081462&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0The drivers for this device are not installed.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    22 KB · Views: 3
When you build your own, then it's the m/b that's important. Dxdiag shows it's an MSI MS-7808 which seems to be either one of two boards based on MSI web site.

You should download the drivers on the msi site for your specific board and Windows OS. The ethernet controller is a Realtek GB ethernet device. And you need to download the Intel Chipset for your board.

Alright thanks. I did that before I'm just wondering why it suddenly just showed up because I've never seen that in the year I've had it.

I'm just wondering why it suddenly just showed up because I've never seen that in the year I've had it.
Yea, that is really strange. I don't know why either nor think I've ever seen that happen before.

In any case, I hope reinstalling fixes the device problems

Back