Unable to access google sites from Chrome and Firefox?

As the title states, I am currently unable to connect to any google (www.google.com, gmail, prodcutforums.google etc.,) yet I am able to connect with IE? I work in a small IT company, I have admin access to my local machine but this is occurring across all of our connected machines. We are on a domain so a "Quick reset" of the router is a little harder then a home user.

As of now I have done the following:
-Cleared browser history, cache, cookies, passwords, everything for both Firefox and Chrome.
-Flushed DNS settings
-Restarted multiple times
-Tested different search engines, Google is the only one with an issue.

I know for a 100% fact that none of our PC's are infected, we use FortiNet on our systems but I installed and ran MB just to check, no virus/trojans/malware found what so ever.

This has gone on for 2 days straight without any signs of it changing, I have looked over multiple threads and forums and still am yet to find a solution to my issue, has anyone else suffered the same fate and can assist us?

*Currently using duckduckgo.com as my default search engine for day to day.

Please confirm (aka reverify) "this is occurring across all of our connected machines"

Domain --- I would suspect the Admin has blocked them -- how about Facebook, that one usually gets blocked.

Sorry for the late reply but no, sadly our Admin is just another one of the IT techs and hasn't blocked anything like that. I have access to any site, yes even things that are NSFW, and even in those cases that they are blocked, it is FortiNet that closes the connection, this is different in the connection is straight out refused.

If the blocking is outside your Gateway router, then there's nothing you can do from here.

Back