Unable to get rid of Yahoo!

Has anyone any idea how I can uninstall Yahoo?
Pete.

Just a tad bit confused as to which Yahoo application you want to get rid of!

Are you meaning something like Yahoo Widgets, Yahoo tool bars for browsers, Yahoo mail integration tool for windows, what do you want to get rid of?

I'm not playing silly mind games every time I want to submit a post. Log me off Permanently.

I don't feel that my question poised to you, in any way was playing any sort of "mind game" at all! You entered this topic area by setting the stage, you were this topic areas architect, you set this up to be a tad bit confusing right from the "get go". I was only trying to help you out, by first seeking clarification.

Now if you want to go off the deep end, and think I'm playing "mind games" with you, by presenting you simple common sense questions, then so be it.

As the good Captain recently stated to me when for no reason, I was about to or in process of throwing a mental mind gasket, take a deep breath, get a grip or take a pill that will help you relax.

But if you are indeed "out of here"...................."happy trails"! :monkey:

Mind Games

I wasn't having a go at you or anyone else I was simply fed up having to answer silly questions ie;Which number goes between 14and19? before I could reply to your query and try to explain in more detail what the problem is with Yahoo. I had no intention of insulting anyone on this site. I'm a complete novice with computers and I simply wanted some advice.
This site is obviously not for me so I will just have to put up with Yahoo wether I like it or not.
Pete.

I wasn't having a go at you or anyone else I was simply fed up having to answer silly questions ie;Which number goes between 14and19? before I could reply to your query and try to explain in more detail what the problem is with Yahoo. I had no intention of insulting anyone on this site. I'm a complete novice with computers and I simply wanted some advice.
This site is obviously not for me so I will just have to put up with Yahoo wether I like it or not.
Pete.

You simply need to answer the question(s) asked since there is more one part to yahoo.

As w/ any troubleshooting, the more detail you can provide, the better the community can help you.

If I were to ask something similar, but about Google. I know what I want to get rid of, but others won't know. It could be the Google Chrome browser, Google desktop, or Google Earth.

I see how the confusion got started. You posted a question regarding uninstalling Yahoo in a different thread, but instead of following up on that, you started on this. Hence nobody saw the additional info.

Back