Unable to install any kind Antivirus

rozermartin27

While I am using Window 7. Though I formated my system using NTFS File System, I am unable to install any kind antivirus software and even Safe Mode has been disabled.

I don't think so because only antivirus installation is creating problem otherwise, I have installed other software for my need, then I haven't got any kind problem. I don't have to move on to Safe Mode also.

Could you have some files left from previous installs of antivirus programs causing this problem?

He's not asking for leftover files. He's speculating that maybe there are leftover files that are interfering with new installations.

Sorry for misunderstanding your words. As you have asked for leftover files, there are no left files. From last few weeks I am not able to use my system. So, help me out with relevant solution.

Start from scratch and reinstall Windows 7. It beats flanneling around and possibly making no progress. Take stock and hopefully, you will find that you have an installation disc or a restore partition on your computer.

Bazz 2004 is 100% right. You could spend the next 2 months or more trying to figure this out. Just go for a fresh install.

back up important files/folders to cd/dvd/flash drive.
use minitool partition wizard bootable cd to wipe out your data (full format of your hard disk drive, all data are deleted, the hard disk is completely formatted). create hard disk partitions.
install fresh windows 7 OS, reboot if prompted. install all windows 7 updates, reboot if prompted
install antivirus, reboot if prompted. install AV definition updates.
do AV scan of your back up files/folders before copying them to the local drive.

minitool partition wizard is a free tool. if you opt for the paid version, it's your choice.
free minitool partition wizard bootable cd version instructions read here.
if the website is not updated to the correct direct link, download bootable cd version here, and burn the *.iso file to cd using the free tool image burn or nero or any cd/dvd burning software you prefer.

That's a very full explanation. If there is no Windows 7 installation disc Digital River are once again hosting legal ISOs which can be downloaded and burnt to disc. Obviously the correct version is required.

Back