Uninstall UPDF

Pazuzu

I installed UPDF but now want to remove it . It does not uninstall using the normal procedure, via Control Panel nor using CCleaner. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I am running Windows 7 Home premium

Sorry, I'm dense and don't understand "UPDF" - - can you get us a link to the product?

Sometimes in the Start->Program Files->programXXX there is an entry for "Uninstall XXX"

Revo Uninstaller Pro should do it. If you don't want to buy it, you can get it on a free trial.
Revo

Follow the simple instructions. Basically, you can initiate the uninstall from the program list, or if not shown there, from the program file (or even its icon). Make sure you're logged in as administrator. If you get any message to the effect that you don't have permission etc, ignore it and tell it to scan anyway. Delete what it finds.

Thanks - will try Revo. Since I looked yesterday the UPDF no longer appears on the Control Panel/Programs and Features list, nor on CCleaner tools list of programs.
Just in case you want to experience this exciting software, Jobeard, updf.net will get you there.

Back