Unknown issues

samsont1

So this started almost a month ago and is still happening
sooo i could be useing my computer and everything is find then everything internet wise wont work and i have to turn off my computer Manually because it wont turn off. I scaned for spyware and malware but it didnt find anything and i wanna no whats going on and what can i do

More information please.

To get started, please read the posts at the top of this forum.
These will give you some important first steps to take, and tell you how to provide the information we need in order to help you.

To get started, please read the posts at the top of this forum.
They tell you exactly what you need to do, in order for us to help you.

Please read this with a sense of humor...
I a-m t-y-p-i-n-g v-e-r-y- s-l-o-w-l-y
s-o t-h-a-t y-o-u m-a-y r-e-a-d v-e-r-y c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y.

Were the initial steps too difficult for you to understand?
What were you able to do and what were you unable to do, and what seemed irrelevant?
All blue parts of my post are links which you can click to take you to important posts.

Per the post to which Julio refers in his post...
  • 1. You seem to be saying that you cannot use the internet on the problem computer, so you are unable to update your drivers.
    Yes or no?
  • 2. What did you find in your Event Log? Or have you not even looked yet?
  • 3. Have you been able to read the full screen when you get the bsod? What did it say?
  • 4. Did you learn anything from this thread?
  • 5. Have you recently updated any computer parts? Have you checked your PS voltages? What about system temperatures?
    This may not be applicable to your problem, but it is part of the initial diagnostic steps, so at least tell us what you have done and whether or not this applies to you. Let us know if you are using Speedfan, or Everest, or...
  • 6. Have you added software? Have your browsing habits changed? Are you downloading torrents or music files?
  • 7. Have you tried "restoring" you system to an earlier date?
per the rest of Julio's guide, found here.
  • 1. Did you run a complete disk check?
  • 2. Have you cleaned dust from your case? If not, why not? If you did, what did you find?
  • 3. Have you cleaned your ram contacts? Have you run Memtest?
  • 4. Have you checked your pagefile? Your disk Freespace?
  • 5. Where are your minidumps?
Additionally, I would like to request the following information.
  • your hardware details?
  • What security software are you running?

IM running Macafeee and i got a 500GB hardware 4 GB ram and i dont no how to do any of that :(

it happened after i downloaded a torrent file :(

Okay, samsont...
I hate to say it, but I think your best next step is to visit our malware forum.
https://www.techspot.com/vb/menu28.html

Read all four of the notes at the top of the forum, before you begin.

Then, follow the 8-steps carefully, to request help there.
https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

I strongly suspect you are infected. And I am not qualified to help you with that kind of issue.
Bronie, Crunchie, or Bobbye will get to you as quickly as they can.
They can help you understand how your computer became infected, and what you can do to avoid it in the future.

Samsont
I looked at your post there, and I can tell you, you will not get help with that post.
You must first follow these instructions. (the 8-steps) carefully, to request help there.
https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/
This will include downloading and running some tools to generate some logs.
You will then post the logs.
Please... READ, and then FOLLOW the directions.
Otherwise they cannot help you. (and neither can I).

Back