Unwatched/watched threads

learninmypc

I screwed up somehow & need to know how I can continue to get reminders in my inbox.
I've been coming into here the past few days to see I have responses that have not come to my inbox.
I think I've worded this correctly. Please help :(:confused:

Ok, everything here "For your account preferences go here.
Under options you'll find:"
is checked but still not receiving any notifications in my inbox, not even in my spam folder. :(
I just thought about coming in here to check & that is when I saw your reply. Hmmmm

I believe that only changes the preference settings I covered above. AFAIK there is no additional way to set it.

Are you watching this topic? If yes, did you receive an email notification for this post? How about an alert (the red bubble on the site's top bar)?

I believe that only changes the preference settings I covered above. AFAIK there is no additional way to set it.

Are you watching this topic? If yes, did you receive an email notification for this post? How about an alert (the red bubble on the site's top bar)?
No alert in my inbox but yes, I saw the red bubble when I came in here just now.

@Julio Franco , I think the problem might be solved. I just found 6 techspot forum emails in my spam folder, clicked the box & clicked NOT spam. Hopefully this will solve my mystery.

Back