uTorrent download limit

vhalz

Hi,

Help, my internet speed is 2Mbps which should be estimated of 200KB/s of download but my torrent download speed is just a mere 60KB/s, the torrent I'm downloading has more seeders than leecher 145-45. Please help.

Thanks

Please remember your download rates are also limited by everyone Else's upload rates. It doesn't matter how many seeders there are, if they all have slow upload rates. You can try increasing the number of connections per torrent.

Should be about 256 rather than 200..

What cliff said is correct. Look at increasing connections and make sure you haven't capped it at 60, also if you leave your upload unthrottled that can destroy your download. I'd cap your up and down at about 80% of what their max should be.

What do you get on a speedtest?

Look here's a screenshot as you can see the seed versus leech and my download speed.

upload_2015-1-7_21-5-31.png

You may want to block out the names of those torrents and re-upload, at least a couple aren't legal...

I don't know man, those speeds are far worse than what you described above. Your speedtest looks good. It could be ISP throttling because of torrent traffic.

Back