Various bsods

Status
Not open for further replies.
wokeup this morning to a computer turned off that i had left on, boot it up and got bsod. has been bsoding randomly ever since. most times it wont even get into windows, but what usually gets it to is the following: booting from the windows disc, going into recovery and getting the command promt and then simply exiting without doing anything. after the reboot it usually gets into windows fine. after that, bsods occur at random times..

between some of these dumps ive been googling and trying some things, i tried turning off/on the page file between dump 4 and 5. and updated my realtek nic drivers (via windows update though..) between dump 4 and 5 because i saw it in my first dump. also between dump 4 and 5 there were 3 bsods, but were not logged due to page file being off i assume.. i scrobbled these down 0x000000035 was the first then 0x00000007E twice. ive put page file back on and got bsod again, which was the 5th file. thats where i am now..

any help is greatly appreciated.. im off to run memtest now.

cheers

note: wow! i bsod when adding the attatchments, and firefox even restored my post for me so i didnt have to rewrite it! what a legend!

edit: system specs

Intel E8400
Leadtek GTX 260+ Extreme
Asus Xonar Essence STX
4GB Corsair Dominator TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF (didnt install the fan)
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
# Power Supply: Corsair HX-620

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back