Vice City Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
download.cnet.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-Vice-City-Ultimate-Vice-City-mod/3000-7492_4-10248422 check out this site you will get free download of vice city.

or obtain it illegally
Please note that, although your valid key may work with an illegal download. Generally (well all the time actually) you will also be downloading malware and hidden rootkits, and even possibly allowing your drive to be shared to others through illegal software.

Best to get the authentic software, from where-ever.

Generally (well all the time actually) you will also be downloading malware and hidden rootkits, and even possibly allowing your drive to be shared to others through illegal software.

If that's not an exaggeration, I don't know what is. Anyhow, this is a month old.

no exageration

There is no such thing as clean illegal games or software, please confirm otherwise :confused:

Also thread last post was one hour old when I posted

I'm aware of the time of deazy86's post - I was speaking of the length of time from when the original poster last made a presence here.

I'm not quite sure how you can ignorantly say that every piece of illegal content on the Internet is infested with malware - but if that's what you believe, so be it.

I suppose in the same light, I could ask you to "confirm" that all pirated content is infected.

There is no reason to clutter this thread with nonesense, anyhow. If you'd like to debate it - PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back