Video card help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video card help.....please?!

Hey, I'm a console gamer who has just been introduced to the world of computer gaming, World of warcraft to be exact. i currently have a Gateway 420GR ( a couple of years old i know) and all tho it handles 90% of the game w/o a problem it starts having problems when a lot of action from multiple players is on the screen at once ( 22 wide screen) so i was looking for suggestions on a video card upgrade that wouldn't damage my wallet to much and that would fit my PC .

A few specs that may be needed

CPU: Intell Pentium 4 515 ( 2.93 GHz )
Core speed 2933.5
Motherboard: intel corp, Model D915GAG
Power supply: 300w

P.S. I have added 1 gig of Ram already, I know its a crappy comp and i get a new one at the end of the year. this is basically a World of warcraft only PC so i just need to get by till i can get a new one. My budget is near and hopefully under 150.00

Thanx,
Killerllama

u need a new graphics card, since I think u only have pci slot, I am going to suggest u look at the stickie at the top of this forum if u have an AGP slot post back an some one will make a suggestion.

PCI -E i guess then, sorry i dont know much about this type of stuff :p its why im here........So now thats out of the way do your have any suggestions for the original question on this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back