Video card wire plug in harness issues

harry66

Hi everyone ,
I have a cool master case about 2 years old , my video card wire plug in , I have to bend it so I can close the door on the case and also have a fan rubbing against the wires of the video card and the fan door cover wires .The fan wires I can manage but the video card plug in on my Zotak gtx 950 2 gig is on top of the card I wish it would be on the side instead .Maybe I should change video card with a side plug in instead of on top , Or is the elbow 6 pin 90 degree female to male plug adapters out there ? but I rather not have those cheap wires or is that my only solution Or anyone know of cards with side plug in with 430watts max requirement med gaming use . OR dont plug it in and run off my Motherboard AM3+ USB 3 type , any suggestion out there would be appreciated on the card and on the plug in issues thank you very much for stopping by Cheers

Thanks Cycloid , for the link , ive notice that to this morning , itsa option for sure , but ill try a local store tomorrow since everything close for Easter . looks like $25 bucks after taxes and shipping and exchange since I live here in North Pole here in Canada .
Sometime today ill try without no power plug just the MB power I heard the gtx 750 and maybe 950 requires no power pin so they say .but not sure if ill see the drop in performance , or just fry my MB lol . see what happens thanks again caveman lol.

Back